Basic stacking commode. Features fixed height and fixed arms for durability.
- Comfort - Padded upholstery on the seat and back is heat-sealed so it can be cleaned without the risk of water ingress.
- Toilet seat is oval and clip on/clip off.
- Rubber buffer sits in seat to avoid seat abrasion against the frame.
- Capacity - the commodes take a 5 litre round potty (code 71019A).
- The Community Loans popular stacking commode is manufactured from powder coated tubular steel.
- VAT exemption available.
- Lateral transfer of patient enabled with the Detachable Arm Version (code T58).
|Width Between Arms
|Toilet Seat Depth
|Seat to top of Arms
|Seat to top of Back
||465 x 500mm
|Modesty cover thickness
|Maximum User Weight
||159kg / 25st